FRANKLYWNOW - South restaurant fire injures 2 employees

South restaurant fire injures 2 employees

Published: Updated:





A fire in the Anchorage restaurant South injured two employees, according to the restaurant’s manager.


The fire was first reported around 9:15 p.m., fire officials said.


Two line cooks, a male and a female, were injured in the fire. The restaurant manager said a can of cooking spray too close to a heat source exploded, igniting the fire. Both employees were transported to a nearby hospital for treatment of their injuries and later released.


The restaurant, located on the Old Seward Highway, was closed until cleanup from the fire could be completed, according to a sign posted by management.


KTVA 11’s Eric Ruble contributed to this report.


The post South restaurant fire injures 2 employees appeared first on KTVA 11.



  • Automation Test*Breaking NewsMore>>

  • nk

    nk

    Wednesday, February 12 2020 6:45 AM EST2020-02-12 11:45:23 GMT
    Wednesday, February 12 2020 6:47 AM EST2020-02-12 11:47:29 GMT
  • nk test 3

    nk test 3

  • nk test

    nk test

Powered by Frankly
All content &copy; Copyright 2000 - 2020. All Rights Reserved. <BR>For more information on this site, please read our <a href="//wnow.worldnow.com/story/18990/this-web-sites-privacy-policy" >Privacy Policies </a>, and <A HREF="//wnow.worldnow.com/story/18991/this-sites-terms-of-service">Terms of Service</A>.