FRANKLYWNOW - Wall Outlet Caused Vestal Ave Dollar Store Fire

Wall Outlet Caused Vestal Ave Dollar Store Fire

Published:
Binghamton fire officials say a wall outlet caused an electrical fire in the rear storage room in the Dollar Store on Vestal Ave, resulting in the blaze which damaged the store and neighboring businesses. That fire happened just after midnight on Saturday. No one was injured in that fire.
  • Automation Test*Breaking NewsMore>>

  • nk

    nk

    Wednesday, February 12 2020 6:45 AM EST2020-02-12 11:45:23 GMT
    Wednesday, February 12 2020 6:47 AM EST2020-02-12 11:47:29 GMT
  • nk test 3

    nk test 3

  • nk test

    nk test

Powered by Frankly
All content &copy; Copyright 2000 - 2020. All Rights Reserved. <BR>For more information on this site, please read our <a href="//wnow.worldnow.com/story/18990/this-web-sites-privacy-policy" >Privacy Policies </a>, and <A HREF="//wnow.worldnow.com/story/18991/this-sites-terms-of-service">Terms of Service</A>.