FRANKLYWNOW - Endicott House Fire Caused by Christmas Decorations

Endicott House Fire Caused by Christmas Decorations

Published:
Fire officials say a blaze last night in the Village of Endicott was caused by electrical cords from Christmas decorations plugged into a power strip.

The blaze at 8 South Duane Avenue began around 5:30 last night. Three children and one adult were in the home when the first floor caught fire but all were evacuated safely. Multiple crews responded to the three-alarm fire. Initial crews on the scene had to wait for additional manpower before safely attacking the fire.
  • Automation Test*Breaking NewsMore>>

  • nk

    nk

    Wednesday, February 12 2020 6:45 AM EST2020-02-12 11:45:23 GMT
    Wednesday, February 12 2020 6:47 AM EST2020-02-12 11:47:29 GMT
  • nk test 3

    nk test 3

  • nk test

    nk test

Powered by Frankly
All content &copy; Copyright 2000 - 2020. All Rights Reserved. <BR>For more information on this site, please read our <a href="//wnow.worldnow.com/story/18990/this-web-sites-privacy-policy" >Privacy Policies </a>, and <A HREF="//wnow.worldnow.com/story/18991/this-sites-terms-of-service">Terms of Service</A>.